Supervised Parenting Center for Fathers
OUR MISSION is to facilitate positive parental contact with children and to reduce children’s exposure to inter-parental conflict around parenting and visitation issues.
Father Matters Supervised Parenting Center (SPC) provides supervised parenting time services and monitored exchanges for parents who have to visit with their children in a safe and monitored environment. Our services are available to men and women.
OUR VISION is to help every child move toward having a better relationship with their father and reunify.
- Standard Supervised Parenting: The purpose is to provide a protected setting for parent-child contact. A supervisor is with the parent and child at all times and WILL observe and note the details of such interaction.
- Monitored Exchanges: Exchanges occur to reduce conflict between the parents and the child witnessing such conflict when being transferred from one parent to the next parent for unsupervised parenting time. Staggered pick-up and drop-off times are usually arranged so that the parents do not have to have contact with one another. The actual exchange is monitored by the parenting center staff who generally try to ease the process for the child.
Parents STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to bring toys, activities and food that you would like to have available during your parenting time.
All fees are due at time of service.
Intake/Orientation: $20.00 per parent – Initial administration fee for setting up services.
Supervision Fee: $85.00 per hour for the first child and $10.00 for each additional child.
Monitored Exchange Services: $35.00 per drop off.
Cash, Debit or Credit only accepted.
Refusal of Service
The Center has the right to refuse and/or terminate a supervised parenting time visit or exchange at any time. The Center will not accept a case if reasonable safety for all family and staff members cannot be ensured. The Center reserves the right to terminate services.
- Children are in a safe, nurturing, child-centered environment.
- Children and their fathers have the opportunity to establish or maintain and nurture their relationship
- An increase in effective parenting skills for engaging and interaction with children.
- Both parents are protected from potential conflict, abuse, and violence.
- Activities with the children are encouraged that parenting time is enjoyable for children.
Safety and Security
Our Center is dedicated to ensuring the safety of everyone involved in the program; therefore, the following safety measures are in place:
- Staggered arrival and departure times for custodial and non-custodial parents to prevent any contact between them.
- Participants review, agree, and sign an agreement to adhere to the conditions for participation in the supervision services.
- COVID-19 NOTICE
- At all times Father Matters will follow CDC and the Arizona Department of Health COVID-19 guidance.
- Father Matters will provide a clean and disinfected visitation rooms and outdoor equipment.
- We will check staff’s temperature and children and parents temperatures.
- We will limit the amount of individuals in the visitation room
- We have masks, hand sanitizer, gloves and cleaning supplies available as needed
- Photo Identification
- No walk-in appointments are accepted
- Add Court Order to the bulleted list and change it to read Court Order (if applicable)
- Can you also add to the bulleted list Vehicle information
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM