Supervised Parenting Center for Fathers
Father Matters Supervised Parenting Center (SPC) is ONLY for Fathers and their children to provide supervised parenting time and monitored exchanges.
1. Standard Supervised Parenting
2. Monitored Exchanges
OUR VISION is to help every child move toward having a better relationship with their father and reunify.
- Children are in a safe, nurturing, child-centered environment.
- Children and their fathers have the opportunity to establish or maintain and nurture their relationship
- An increase in effective parenting skills for engaging and interaction with children.
- Both parents are protected from potential conflict, abuse, and violence.
- Activities with the children are encouraged that parenting time is enjoyable for children.
3146 E. Wier Ave #26, Phoenix, AZ 85040
(Inside the Brooks School Campus)
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM